If I can lay my thoughts down on a page, placing the words just right, perhaps they will tell the story that will help me better understand who I am and who I am not.
Since my personal route of exploration is usually a long and winding road, I decided to pause, get my road map out and make sure I know my destination. Below, I have laid out some special road side attractions that we might find along the way.
Most of the time these back roads are full of twists and turns, never going in a straight line from A to B the way men like it. That may be a result of the way I think or, perhaps, the way women think in general. If you haven’t seen the following video about the differences between how men and women process, it is amusing and right on. It will make everything so much clearer. Stay here and check it out while I look for my map.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XjUFYxSxDk Talking Heads Man vs Woman
DESTINATION: NIRVANA THROUGH CONSCIOUS, SUBCONSCIOUS, EGO, & PHYSICAL BALANCE
1) Squishing expansive Consciousness into a Short Bus, i.e. (the physical body)
- Emotion: Our First Language
- Story: Conjecture vs. Fact
- (2) Childhood Stories-What Does Our Story have to do with it?
- How our family life and stories effect how we show up in our lives
- Lost in a karmic circle of recreating our stories and outcomes
- Looking for the Truth in Our Stories
- What does Love have to do with it?
(3) TALKING HEADS ARE DRIVING BUT WHERE DID THEY LEAVE THE BUS?
- How do you know when you are disconnected from your body
- What is the end result of disconnected Consciousness
- (4) WHITE LINES ON THE HIGHWAY
- The Mind is here to Serve the Heart
- Consciousness provides observations for “being” so that humans can find themselves within their experiences