I am collaborating with Mandy Benedict in publishing a monthly column in our local Newspaper, the Vail Daily. I’m pleased to share our first article with regard to New Year Resolutions and creating an Inner state that will cultivate your desired outcomes. Conscious Transformation is a program by Joey Klein created using the latest in Psychology, Neuroscience and a combination of Western and Eastern spiritual disciplines. This work has provided me with amazing awareness going through my process of grieving.
-By Mandy Benedict
As we move into 2015, many of us will engage in the tradition of setting our New Year’s resolutions. Full of hope and determination, many times we set out to create something new and exciting only to become disappointed in the results.
I invite you to reflect on the possibility of an extraordinary life by asking yourself these three questions:
- “Am I ‘living a life that I love’ and ‘loving the life that I live’?”
- “Am I aligning with my highest vision and purpose?”
- “How fulfilled am I in my daily life, career, health and relationships?”
Consider for a moment that we create from the inside out and our lives are merely a reflection of what is unfolding from within. The way we think and feel inside will determine and define the results of our daily lives. Our external experience does not define our inner state of being, even though it may appear that way at times.
It’s important to look at the seeds of thought that have sabotaged your visions. Plant new seeds in your mind and emotions and then choose to commit to nurturing them. Your brain has the power and ability to create any experiences that you wish. If you choose to create new things this year, consider what inner seeds you must plant. Then water and nurture those seeds with supportive thoughts and actions. It doesn’t mean that life has to change in order to create new circumstance, merely step into a new emotional state and think about life differently. You can ‘love the life you’re living’ and ‘live the life you love’, right now!
To ensure that this year is truly a transformational and benchmark year, try creating from the inside out. “How can I evolve into an extraordinary, ever-expanding individual?”
- Take the time to seriously contemplate the three questions above and be honest with yourself;
- Activate and awaken the seed within by making a declaration. “Who do I choose to become?” Plant a seed by picking one emotion and inner state and become that. (i.e., peaceful, loving, grateful, joyful, passionate, compassionate, giving);
- “What way of being will cultivate the seed I wish to plant?” “What ways of feeling and what actions will water and nurture this seed?” “What attributes will support my extraordinary life experience?” “What would a peaceful, loving, joyous, grateful person be like . . . live like?”
- Commit to your word, your declaration, no matter what! “I commit to being respectful to myself and others, regardless of the actions of others”;
- Envision and imagine, “What would my life look like if I were living a life I loved?” “I see myself embodying the seed that I have sprouted; as love, passion, peace, etc.”
Make your declaration this year about who you are choosing to become starting this moment! If you have a vision you’d like to be living right now, that vision will be fulfilled by way of how you take action from within. The results of fulfilling your 2015 resolutions now become possible. When we create this way, passion wakes up inside of us and an enthusiasm for living ignites our sense of purpose for being and living in a way that can be extraordinary. If your inner state has evolved; and your way of being reflects these peaked experiences of life as a consistent way of being, you will then be free to create with ambition, energy and passion, anything you choose to experience. I invite you to stand for nothing less than ‘living a life that you love’ and ‘loving the life that you live’!
Quote about the Dalai Lama, “He doesn’t just pray for peace, he works for it!”
To train new neuropath ways and make lasting changes please join me for the upcoming Mental Mastery Series.
Please contact me at (970) 904-1233 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To see upcoming local offerings, visit www.conscioustransformation.com/mandybenedict